Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lemon Rice Slather

Hi!

Have you heard about Perfectly Posh?  I have.  LOL  Have you tried the Lemon Rice Slather?  It is my favorite.  I can't walk by it without at least opening it up and smelling it.

The eczema on my hand has not reappeared.  It was last seen in January/February.  Must be the absence of parabens, paraffins, sodium lauryl sulfate, gluten, or phthalates. 

The Lemon Rice Slather is a heady, calming whipped shea butter with a rich lemon, coconut, and rice milk fragrance.  In other words - It smells good! 


You get 7.5 ounces for $17.  It is worth every penny.  Visit www.perfectlyposh.us/enjoyposh to purchase or to look at all the products. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could ever be without this. I wish perfectly posh would sell this fragrance in other products!

    ReplyDelete